You religiously follow your CTM routine without fail to make your face glow. But how often you show this extra love and care to your feet? Just like your face, your feet too get tired after a long and busy day. And they need extra care and attention to look their best.
I understand that it’s impossible to go for a foot spa almost every week. But what if you could give them that royal treatment right at home? In this article, I have compiled a list of simple and easy DIY foot scrub recipes.
But before we proceed, let’s try to understand how exactly a relaxing foot scrub or foot massage is going to help you.
Benefits Or Uses Of A Foot Scrub
- It boosts blood circulation in your feet, which helps relieve aches.
- Massaging your feet with a scrub relaxes your mind, body, and spirit, thus relieving stress.
- Your feet look amazing because the foot scrub gently exfoliates and removes all the dirt and dead skin cells.
- It soothes foot pain and discomfort due to walking or standing for long hours.
Your feet take the beating every day. So, why not shower them with some love? Here are some DIY recipes for amazing foot scrubs.
20 Homemade Foot Scrubs
- Rosemary And Peppermint Foot Scrub
- Strawberry And Sugar Foot Scrub
- Peppermint Foot Scrub With Epsom Salt
- Coconut Oil And Salt Foot Scrub
- Lavender And Salt Foot Scrub Recipe
- Brown Sugar And Olive Oil Exfoliating Foot Scrub
- Baking Soda Foot Scrub
- DIY Coffee Ground Foot Scrub
- Tea Tree Oil And Mint Foot Scrub
- Honey And Camphor Foot Scrub
- Honey And Sugar Foot Scrub
- Magnesium Foot Scrub
- Pineapple And Yogurt Foot Scrub
- Sugar And Milk Foot Scrub
- Sugar And Vanilla Foot Scrub
- Oatmeal Foot Scrub
- Apple, Orange, And Sugar Scrub
- Peach And Sugar Scrub
- Sugar And Pumpkin Pie Spice Foot Scrub
- Lemon And Sugar Foot Scrub
1. Rosemary And Peppermint Foot Scrub
You Will Need
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup bath salt (sea salt, Epsom or kosher salts)
- 2-3 drops peppermint oil
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Add the salt to a large bowl and mix well with coconut and olive oils.
- Add the peppermint oil and rosemary. Mix well.
- If it’s too dry, add more coconut and olive oils.
- Store in a glass jar.
How It Works
If you have dry skin, try this homemade scrub. Rosemary is ideal for relieving aches and rejuvenating the skin on your feet. When applied on a regular basis, it removes tan and blemishes and makes your feet glow. Peppermint oil helps in relieving aches and pain.
2. Strawberry And Sugar Foot Scrub
You Will Need
- ½ cup granulated sugar (don’t use fine sugar)
- 2 strawberries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mash the strawberries and mix the sugar in it.
- Add the olive oil and mix well.
- Apply the scrub to your feet and wait for 20 minutes before washing.
How It Works
This foot scrub looks delicious and has a sweet aroma that’s invigorating. It is suitable for all skin types. Strawberries have anti-aging properties and are great for preventing cracked heels. They soften the skin on your feet and protect them from UV rays……..Read More>>